Diageo in partnership with Shared Care Scotland are offering carers and a companion Respitality tickets to their Johnnie Walker Journey of Flavour tour, at their 145 Princes Street premises in Edinburgh.
Embark on their signature tour and join them on an epic journey through live performances, light shows, tastings and more. Rated five stars on TripAdvisor, this multi-media adventure is a whisky tour like no other.
· Take the Johnnie Walker flavour quiz to discover your personal flavour profile so we can tailor the tour to your taste buds.
· Enjoy a highly immersive, 90-minute sensory experience led by our Johnnie Walker experts
· Throughout the tour you’ll be served three delicious whisky cocktails tailor made to your flavour profile, and of course you can opt for a dram or a non-alcoholic mocktail if you’d prefer.
· Save 10% across products and merchandise at the Johnnie Walker Princes Street store on the day of your tour*
· Head up to the 1820 bar and get 10% off drinks* when you show your ticket. Make sure you book ahead so we can save you a seat.
Priority: These tickets are limited so priority will be given to those carers who have not benefited from VOCAL Wee Breaks support previously.
Tickets: Two tickets per carer
To Book: Click the ‘Request Break button above and the VOCAL Wee Breaks team will be in touch to discuss your request .
Please Note: Guests who wish to enjoy alcoholic drinks during the experience may be asked to show an ID card as proof of age. Unfortunately we cannot accept digital copies.Please note that children under the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour due to health & safety reasons. Children over the age of eight are welcome with a valid ticket and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years+ at all times.
This experience is highly immersive and uses a combination of flashing lights, media, music, sensory moments and special effects that may not be suitable for all audiences.
Guests who wish to enjoy alcoholic drinks during the experience may be asked to show an ID card as proof of age. Unfortunately we cannot accept digital copies.