Chest Heart Stroke Scotland
Chest Heart Stroke Scotland offer personal support grants for holidays and respite to improve the quality of life, independence, mobility and dignity of anyone who has a chest, heart or stroke illness.
CHASS provide funds for a wide range of goods or services, provided the need arises directly as a result of chest, heart or stroke illness, and
the goods or services requested can be shown to make a real difference to the applicant’s quality of life.
Examples of the types of items we support include:
• Aids to daily living
• Respite care and/or holidays
• White goods (cookers,fridges, washing machines, vacuum cleaners)
• Clothing, bedding, floor coverings, redecoration
• Travel costs, particularly for hospital visits
• Heating costs
• Telephone installations
• Driving lessons and other types of training